Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WORK, WHY? THE ANATOMY OF GREATNESS

Welcome to A Dreamer's Diary! This blog is dedicated to the disgruntled dreamer inside all of us. Thus it chronicles my evolution (and anguish), as I sought to pursue my dream of becoming a writer after I left my job with Dun & Bradstreet. Each post will portray some element of its difficulty, beginning with my disgruntlement and the subsequent decision and consequences. More than that, my goal is to comfort and accompany you as you strive to accomplish your own evolution. Yes, the economy's terrible and things are tight. But something about dreams refuses to wait. So, if you're ready for the journey, here's my journal to encourage you along.*


*These were compiled into a book in October 2000 entitled, Work, Why? Diary of a Dreamer(The Anatomy of Greatness).

No comments:

Post a Comment